How To Dive In For The Ball In The Outfield/Infield?

RoSmecher

I don't get it. Haven't any of you guys heard of a manual before or read one? This game does have one you know.

The manual does not work with the logitech controller. What it tells you the controls are do not much what they really are.

The manual does not work with the logitech controller. What it tells you the controls are do not much what they really are.

You know something? You are right. I'm sorry. I forget that we are dealing with 2K sports. I have looked at the manual just now and it is not that helpful. I do hope that you can get some help for your controller problem in here. Maybe someone has a logitech controller and they have been able to get it to work. I don't have one of those.

i use the 360 controller so i dont know if i can help you but you wall climb by runing to the grey circle indicator and hold down X (i know you dont have the x button but its the throw to 3rd base button) when the ball comes down and is in reach for a wall climb a meter shows up ( like the throw meter) release the "X" button when its in the green area. you even can catch foul balls at the wall if the wall isnt to high.

as you can see here

12042988.jpg

for more info read the 2k forums

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259901

i use the 360 controller so i dont know if i can help you but you wall climb by runing to the grey circle indicator and hold down X (i know you dont have the x button but its the throw to 3rd base button) when the ball comes down and is in reach for a wall climb a meter shows up ( like the throw meter) release the "X" button when its in the green area. you even can catch foul balls at the wall if the wall isnt to high.

as you can see here

for more info read the 2k forums

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259901

will try.

THANKS

Use a Logitech Dual Action also. For me, it is Button #8 (Bottom-Right Shoulder Bumper).

Thanks dude, it is "button 8" takes a little getting used to.

I recall for MLB 2k9 there was a mod that changed the default buttons that hover over players heads and such so they are proper just for the Logitech controller. hopefully a 2k10 version will come out that way we would just know what button to press, even for the pitching, if you don't play in a while you forget which ones correspond to which.

Archived