If No Patch This Month No More 2K For Me

johnnyu

Honestly, I can see why. Seems like once a week we're hearing news about it, only to be told it's for the 360. Then more news, this time fopr the PS3. Then more, now for the PC. But, look, the 360 and PS3 hav already been patched. Now we're hearing about another one. That's been sent to QA and should be out soon. Oops, nope, that's the console one again. The PC one will be out "soon" after that. Ping-pong-ping-pong-ping-pong-ping-pong-ping-pong...

At this stage, I think everyone's just hopping between news from Ron's Twitter, the 2K forums, and rumours on games websites. The latest I've seen that patch 2 has been released for 360 and PS3 and patch 1 for PC is still in QA. No ETA for release as yet.

Honestly, I can see why. Seems like once a week we're hearing news about it, only to be told it's for the 360. Then more news, this time fopr the PS3. Then more, now for the PC. But, look, the 360 and PS3 hav already been patched. Now we're hearing about another one. That's been sent to QA and should be out soon. Oops, nope, that's the console one again. The PC one will be out "soon" after that. Ping-pong-ping-pong-ping-pong-ping-pong-ping-pong...

At this stage, I think everyone's just hopping between news from Ron's Twitter, the 2K forums, and rumours on games websites. The latest I've seen that patch 2 has been released for 360 and PS3 and patch 1 for PC is still in QA. No ETA for release as yet.

Couldn't have said it better.

Archived