Can U Save A Replay?

Strawberry18

You can save a replay. Just pause the game, go to 2K Nav, select replay with the keyboard (hold up and hit enter), then, when you're in the replay, press either 4 or 5 on your keyboard, not the number pad, to show the save dialogue. I think it's 5, but I've not played in a few weeks, so I can't remember. If 5 doesn't work, try 4.

The option is still in the game. After pausing the game as Mark stated, for me (Using Logitech Dual-Action Controller), clicking the Left-Analog stick saves the Replay. Even tells you that on the Replay Controls Overlay.

2u6k2ug.jpg

The option is still in the game. After pausing the game as Mark stated, for me (Using Logitech Dual-Action Controller), clicking the Left-Analog stick saves the Replay. Even tells you that on the Replay Controls Overlay.

2u6k2ug.jpg

I've been trying in My Player mode. I don't think it works in that mode for whatever reason.

I've been trying in My Player mode. I don't think it works in that mode for whatever reason.

The Replay feature is in My Player also. You can pause after you get a hit and view that play and save it you want to. If in the field, sometimes you will have to super-sim to your next event to be able to replay and save the last play your were involved in. From my experience, Replay operates a little bit differently in My Player Mode than in the other modes.

Play around with it.

2u6k2ug.jpg

I use a SteelSeries 3GC usb controller and there's no where in the menu that lets me set the Left Click to perform that function ? I've looked everywhere and it doesn't seem to work. I've tried pressing 4 and 5 both to save on the keyboard (not the number pad 4 and 5.) I just want to save a screen shot and the game isn't allowing me too.

I use a SteelSeries 3GC usb controller and there's no where in the menu that lets me set the Left Click to perform that function ? I've looked everywhere and it doesn't seem to work. I've tried pressing 4 and 5 both to save on the keyboard (not the number pad 4 and 5.) I just want to save a screen shot and the game isn't allowing me too.

For screenshots, get a program called FRAPS: http://www.fraps.com/

I am not sure there is a way to map the L3 and R3 buttons, but they seem to work for the Xbox and Logitech controllers.

If you are just tryin to save screen shots, take a look into getting fraps.

You can also "prt scr" then "ctrl v" into paint, photoshop, etc.

I am not sure there is a way to map the L3 and R3 buttons, but they seem to work for the Xbox and Logitech controllers.

If you are just tryin to save screen shots, take a loot into getting fraps.

You can also "prt scr" then "ctrl v" into paint, photoshop, etc.

I'll try that. The print screen method doesn't work, it produces a large black blank box.

Did you enter the replay using the gamepad or the keyboard? For me, saving the reply only works if I enter the replay using the keyboard.

Archived