Play By Play

deano

this is wierd, when an at bat starts i'll hear Gary Tgorne say "Here is Wells batting and then nothing as if i turned commentary off. it was good until i downloaded the "Rosters & Portraits" mod. Any idea on how to fix it?

My commentary has been messed up since I first installed the game. Can go a whole game with no commentary at all, or a number of innings with some commentary, then it'll stop suddenly.

My commentary has been messed up since I first installed the game. Can go a whole game with no commentary at all, or a number of innings with some commentary, then it'll stop suddenly.

any ideas on how to fix it, is there a mod or something?

any ideas on how to fix it, is there a mod or something?

No, there is no mod to fix the commentary.

For the most part, I haven't encountered any major glitches/issues with the MLB Today commentary.

Were you having these issues before you installed the Roster/Portrait mod? If not, then copy your original files back into the 2K game directory. Which mods have you installed?

Funny. Id like to turn mine off sometimes. If I have to hear the same crap about Lastings Milladge and the Mets for the rest of my Pirates season Im going to go nuts.

it was good until i downloaded the "Rosters & Portraits" mod from misopogon and now silence - broadcast was fine before. which original files should i restore? i forgot to save originals. can you post some files to help me out maestro23? thanks.

Archived