making new llod. mod it.

mcoll

ii've got my editing done. done all of it expect the llod image, and i can't figure out how to make the parts fit properly.

like the 3 jersay we mod first is differnt size from the one is the llod, so how do fit into the proper size.

thank you for your assiatnce in advance.

rollie, thank for the answer, but can you take this answer one step futher. the pieces crated have been saved in there normal used single piece size. i understand i need to reduce there size, i'm using abode photosho (i know its save as psd exeseten) its 7.1 version, but i can't figure out how to reduce properly. i select what i want, then select where it needs at the proper size on the llod, but the selected peice does not reduce to the size of the selected area of the llod, as remains its orginal size.

what am i doing wrong!

1. select image to be reduced

2. goto image on menu

3. select image size

4. for jersey the width and height are 64 pixels (not inches or cm)

5. click ok

6. image should be reduced

I usually work with layers (one bmp on top of the other) so i would usually have the llod bmp open and the jersey i need reduced bmp open also.

I then drag the jersey or whatever file i reduced onto the llod bmp. then you should have 2 layers on the llod bmp(the llod and the jersey bmp).

i then move the top layer (the jersey on top of the llod) to it corresponding jersey.

note- i usually have the snap feature set on to make the jerseys line up perfectly.

to turn snap on or off, goto View on menu then check snap

remember when you save it to a psd file all the layers are also saved.

i usually save as psd file to edit layers later. then i save as bmp file. it saves the current view w all the layers as a bmp. (only the layers visible on screen)

reduced llod.bmp dimensions are: wxh

front jersey 64x64

back jersey 64x64

leg 32x64

sleeve 32x16

knee pad 32x16

cap 32x32

shoes 32x32

catcher pad 32x32

catcher straps 32x32

catcher mask 32x32

sq322, rolie, i'm making large strides. i've got everything varly well going, but the llod amd porite are giving problems!

the portit is 126x128 as it should be, but nothing there expect a black screen where the jersay should be that i have to work on.

the llod i folowed the instructions as given to me, that itself went vary well, but the end result isn't right. the parts don't from the vary farest point, i put the peices in as said before, then merged visable what ever its call, but they don't appear. what does appear is whatecer his behind it. say the outfield wall if its during pitching to batter center or when the ball in the air just at the 1 second or second and half, evernything appears as it should. any ideas what i did wrong.

i'm not sure what to say. parts don't appear, but other do.

i'm not sure but i'm thinking(i'm gussing on this) that maybe llod is bmp its org. state as its exstracted, (bad speller, sorry) and i know the peices as save the work edited are saved as merged psd, maybe becuase of this doing the instructions, then visable merge them, cuases the new pecied to be there, but not appear. i do save in psd visable merge of course and this causes some of it to not appear as if transperant!

at this point, i'm notu sure what the issue is i'm having.there still transparent in pecies and other appear. i tried making sure all the parts are save to the same format, then puting the peices into the llod, but that hasn't help.

at this point, i'm notu sure what the issue is i'm having.there still transparent in pecies and other appear. i tried making sure all the parts are save to the same format, then puting the peices into the llod, but that hasn't help.

IF you want to zip it and email it to me, ill look at it for ya.

cujo31@covad.net

my email program is processing the femail to send you as we speak. it should be there shortly. its 2mb as the everything i think you need to figure this out. the u028a file is the one currently installed to the game. thanks. i hope i haven't made it to large for you and its in winzip

Archived