Mlb 2K10 Problem

Mikeyz4444

Hi, everytime I go to start a game when the game is loading after the lineup things donw where you can customize it, the game restarts my pc can you please hep me? Thanks! Could this be a problem with my Graphics Card? Thanks!

Sounds more like a game/mod bug to me, but restarting the whole pc is odd. System specs and any mods installed may help someone here help you more. I am not that good with this stuff, but it seems like more info could be helpful.

Hi, everytime I go to start a game when the game is loading after the lineup things donw where you can customize it, the game restarts my pc can you please hep me? Thanks! Could this be a problem with my Graphics Card? Thanks!

What operating system are you using? XP, Vista or 7? Reboots are blue screens, so what you want to do is turn off the auto reboot for blue screen so you can see the file which is causing the crash. Once you you see which file it is, you'll know if it is a video card or something like that.

What operating system are you using? XP, Vista or 7? Reboots are blue screens, so what you want to do is turn off the auto reboot for blue screen so you can see the file which is causing the crash. Once you you see which file it is, you'll know if it is a video card or something like that.

Windows XP

Windows XP

Go to control panel, then click on the system icon. Go to the Advanced tab, under Startup and recovery click on settings. In the middle area, you should see System failure, uncheck automatically restart. make the game crash so it would normally reboot, you should get a blue screen or something other than a restart with some information on it.

Go to control panel, then click on the system icon. Go to the Advanced tab, under Startup and recovery click on settings. In the middle area, you should see System failure, uncheck automatically restart. make the game crash so it would normally reboot, you should get a blue screen or something other than a restart with some information on it.

It was already unchecked.

Windows XP

We'll need a hell of a lot more information about your PC and the environment you're running the game in.

As Mark stated, we need more info about your system before we can help you. What are you system specs? (CPU, RAM, Video card?)

Does your system even meet the minimum system requirements to run MLB 2K10? Are you running any programs in the background while trying to start/play the game? (Such as Anti-V software, Anti-Maleware Software, etc..)

Help us.... help you. ;)

Archived