Bug In Match Schedule

monteros

Someone has noticed that in the match schedule, on 30 and 31 of May there is no scheduled match, at least for the Cubs. It's a bug. Does anyone know if you give me error when passing the month?. Thanks in advance for the help.

Thank you very much for responding so quickly. But to me these two days missing. If someone was kind enough to send me the schedule it uses. to monteros@wanadoo.es, I would be very grateful. Or tell me how I can fix it.

post-5771-127503159052_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much for responding so quickly. But to me these two days missing. If someone was kind enough to send me the schedule it uses. to monteros@wanadoo.es, I would be very grateful. Or tell me how I can fix it.

post-5771-127503159052_thumb.jpg

When you are on that screen, try pushing up/down on the D-pad of your controller. Should move your schedule to where you can see all the dates in the month.

The yankees have the one to they play opening day sunday then they have two days off it's only to be one day off and the game on thursday is a day off.2K does not check the sch.

Yep, i've noticed that too, that's the only bug i found in game schedules so far.

Archived