Fantasy Rosters

MKDAWUSS

How tough (or tedious) would such a task be? I know that removing all the real players to inserting created/game generated ones isn't necessarily a 5 minute project. Just wondering, that's all.

Hmm, let me get this straight. You want to remove all the real players an put in their place made up names? Well it can be done of course and the time involved in doing this would depend on how fast you can actually do it. I guess it would go faster if you had some prepared names to put in because it would be a slower job if you had to stop and think up a new name every time you got to another player.

Hmm, let me get this straight. You want to remove all the real players an put in their place made up names? Well it can be done of course and the time involved in doing this would depend on how fast you can actually do it. I guess it would go faster if you had some prepared names to put in because it would be a slower job if you had to stop and think up a new name every time you got to another player.

Correct. I did this for Madden once.

See, with fantasy players, you can dictate which teams are powerhouses, which teams are .500, and which teams are doormats. Plus, I won't have to worry about real-world moves and personalities, and I would be given a bit more flexibility in that department.

I know - I'm weird...

Archived