RSS

RonBurgundy

I do.

But Windows just pisses me off with all these Secuirty holes, all this Microsoft "Use our stuff or Die" BS, and all the other crap. I just fell more comfortable and relaxed using a Mac.

I've give you Secuirty holes, MS is really lacking on that (what a under statement). I run a linux box as a firewall/IDS for the last week or so and things are alot better.

Before that norton or my spyware software was catching 2-3 worms a day

NETSCAPE?!!!!!!!!!!

YOU NEED HELP!!!

First of all. NOBODY uses NetScape. A lot of people use Internet Explorer.

People who know are good with computers, who want secure browsing, and who are open-minded use FireFox, which is what I use.

Firefox has RSS built in. With IECrap, you need an RSS reader like Pluck, or FeedDemon, or whatever crap people with IE use for RSS...(I use Pluck for rare occasions when I use IE)

I don't like IE because every day I would wake up with 50 pop-ups. With Netscape, I have none. Also, for MVP, I use my Netscape e-mail to communicate with you guys while FireFox does not have that feature (with the mail box in the bottom left corner).

I tried FireFox and didn't like it. But you didn't answer my question. Is there a way I can get RSS feeds with Netscape?

No, Netscape has no RSS that anyone knows of. I take it the last time you tried FireFox was like version 0.5 There is no way ANYONE prefers Netscape over FireFox (1.0). FireFox 1.0 has ALL the damn features of CrapScape and more, is faster, better in every way, can be skinned with FireFox themes, and has hundreds of downloadable extensions. Also, FireFox has a pop-up blocker. Thunderbird (E-Mail) comes with the full Mozilla suite(same size as NetScape). You gotta wake up man. LOL, Netscape. Jeez...I cannot beleive you did not like FireFox, maybe you were sleepy.

EDIT: There's a reason Mozilla/Mozilla FireFox has been voted by editors and readers the best browser for two straight years in PC Magazine, PC World, CNet, ZDNet, and Download.com and Netscape was only even mentioned in like two of those polls...

(Sigh)

If you're using FireFox, there should be a little orange icon in the bottom right of the status bar. Otherwise, your IE RSS reader should somehow tell you that there's an RSS feed. You need an RSS reader to view an RSS feed. Like I said, FireFox has it built-in. The rest of you can horse around with IE.

Archived