No Fakes Roster sept-1-2010 update

DonSPa

ok i checked in game and i see what u mean.I noticed also that all the 0 rated players that u cant change thier salaries either.I had this problem when trying to do brad lincolns salary.Even using tys editor i cant make these changes with it.Not sure if i can figure a work around for this or not

ok i have come across something strange which has me stumped.While checking out my roster file in game,i saw names in the free agent pool which if u scroll all the way down to players with 0 ovr.There are like 14 names with 0.These are player i didnt create and even when i open up tys roster editor they cant be found,they are only listed in game.I checked online and they are not even real players.Has me stumped as to why tys roster editor wont even read them for me to change names etc

roster is updated.In the latest update i added pitching types to all the pitchers that were missing the pitch types.There are a some players that have a 0 rating.There isnt much i can do with that.However in franchise mode they can be changed.Probally wont be any updates until after the trade deadline is over,so if anyone finds anything wrong between now and then, let me know

Archived