Draft Date Crash

Strawberry18

Open .cmg file in Ty's Roster Editor, check all teams have less than 25 men on their roster and all rotation and lineup spots are filled out.

All teams rosters are fine. I don't know what happened everything was going fine until I hit the draft date. I can't even sim ahead.

after the draft do u get messages saying that teams have invalid rosters and gives u an option to let the comp correct the rosters??

No messages, the game just closes completely. I also had my first crash on my franchise and I've never even touched my franchise file with Ty's roster editor. But all the crashes are post editor install and/or roster editing. The editor itself is an awesome tool but too bad it had messed with the game itself somehow.

Open .cmg file in Ty's Roster Editor, check all teams have less than 25 men on their roster and all rotation and lineup spots are filled out.

I found a few single A teams that had 22 players but the line ups were all filled. I also noticed that my other sons career had all teams with 25 players. I am going to grab some free agents to fill these minor league teams I am keeping my fingers crossed that this does the trick. :unsure:

yeah thats the problem then.All teams must have 25 men and all lineups and pitching rotations must be filled.If even one team has an empty spot then somewhere during the season the game will end up crashing,or getting an invalid roster message

yeah thats the problem then.All teams must have 25 men and all lineups and pitching rotations must be filled.If even one team has an empty spot then somewhere during the season the game will end up crashing,or getting an invalid roster message

Thanks DonSpa, now if I could only get the 2k10 music soundtrack changed I'll be in 2k heaven.

Well, that didn't work either. All teams now have 25 players and it still crashes on or after draft date. I noticed that my teams line up had been changed around as well. I re-worked it saved it loaded it and to no avail.

Well, that didn't work either. All teams now have 25 players and it still crashes on or after draft date. I noticed that my teams line up had been changed around as well. I re-worked it saved it loaded it and to no avail.

So how are we supposed to fix this in a Franchise? Is this a major bug that 2k didn't notice? I would think that the CPU should handle the teams and that they don't have to have 25 men on the roster to continue. Really frustrating...

which roster files ru using??the ones downloaded from here or the 2k updated rosters??

if possible send me ur ros file or files that u r using and ill have a look at it and maybe i can see something

i know when i set up my franchise i had to set it for me to control all teams and set the DL to off in order for me to use my roster without the comp changing all the rosters, lineups and pitching rotations

which roster files ru using??the ones downloaded from here or the 2k updated rosters??

if possible send me ur ros file or files that u r using and ill have a look at it and maybe i can see something

i know when i set up my franchise i had to set it for me to control all teams and set the DL to off in order for me to use my roster without the comp changing all the rosters, lineups and pitching rotations

Hey thanks for the help DonSPa. The file is a My Player career file which I think is the games default roster. It hasn't been updated,for example, I don't have Ike Davis, on the Mets. If you like, PM me your e-mail and I'll send you the file. (or could I attatch it here?) I can't figure out why this thing is crashing. I wish there was a way to update a My Player roster without having to start over.

Archived