Year Changer

electro_cute

decided to install mvp again. bought the subscription, installed 08 mod, datafile, shchedule, changed resolution, i'm downloading stadiums, but i can't find that damn year changer. i read the faq list, searched and advanced searched and google searched and went through half of the miscellanious/tools download sections and i can't find it! i'm sorry for spamming, but could someone give me a link for this tool? i'd be gratefull.

Quick question about year changing. I just installed a 2010 updated roster and it includes states from the past years, but when i start a dynasty it starts off at the year 2005, but there are player stats until the year 2009. Is there a program or mod or something that would allow me to start my dynasty or seasons at the year 2010?

Quick question about year changing. I just installed a 2010 updated roster and it includes states from the past years, but when i start a dynasty it starts off at the year 2005, but there are player stats until the year 2009. Is there a program or mod or something that would allow me to start my dynasty or seasons at the year 2010?

Get the Schedule Updater here: http://www.mlbmods.com/index.php/downloads/mvp-2005/mvp-tools/schedule-updater

There are 2 versions of the program included. Use the older version (2nd .exe file) to update to 2010. It's the one NOT labeled 2008. READ the README file for instructions.

• 2 years later...

I too am looking for the year changer. I read that it is included in the 94 Total Conversion Mod, which I have, but I do not have the year changer. Could you give me a link, the one above...mlbmods.com...no longer works.

Thanks

I too am looking for the year changer. I read that it is included in the 94 Total Conversion Mod, which I have, but I do not have the year changer. Could you give me a link, the one above...mlbmods.com...no longer works.

Thanks

In MVP Baseball 1994, there's a folder called "Extras."

Inside "Extras," there's a folder named "Year Changer," where you'll find the tool and instructions on how to use it.

Thank you! I don't know how I missed it. I'm using Windows 7 64 bit and cannot seem to get it to work, I'm currently trying to open it as Administrator and Windows XP SP3 compatibility. A small black screen flashes for a second then disappears. How can I fix this? Does my antivirus and/or firewall need to allow it or do I have to disable them temporarily?

Thank you! I don't know how I missed it. I'm using Windows 7 64 bit and cannot seem to get it to work, I'm currently trying to open it as Administrator and Windows XP SP3 compatibility. A small black screen flashes for a second then disappears. How can I fix this? Does my antivirus and/or firewall need to allow it or do I have to disable them temporarily?

Other users posted their difficulties with TyWiggins' YearChanger/ScheduleUpdater here.

Perhaps they can help?