Missing Uniforms

Lukis

Ok, I posted this in the 2k9 forums back when I was tinkering with 2k9, and got no response, so hopefully 2k10 will give me some answers. Does anybody know how to make the uniforms that are in the game folder appear in game? In 2k9, baltimore's road bp jersey and tampas alt wouldn't show up, now in 2k10 the balt cool base jersey doesn't show up. Is it a glitch or is it something I have to unlock by doing something ridiculous like hitting 5 grand slams in one inning?

no for some reason the coolbase was put in the folders but cant be accessed in game.The olny way to put them in game would be to put any of the other jerseys into a folder so that u dont lose the originals,and rename the coolbase unis to whatever jersey u want to replace it with. For example say u wanna use the royals cool base and replace the batting practice home.Make a folder and save the original uniform_kcr_bph.iff into this folder.Then rename the uniform_kcr_cob.iff to the bph one.Start the game and now the coolbase uni should show as the bph.Not sure why 2k put the cool base in and not use them

Archived