Nba2K11

LouisvilleLipp

This has to be the best basketball simulation ever made. It plays just like a real game, players movement is flawless, setting screens, pushing off for offensive fouls under the basket, among other things too numerous to mention. As well as the great MJ's fingerprints all over it. I see why it received a 9.5 out of 10. If you haven't checked this game out, you should.

It might be the best sports game on the market at this time, including Madden. The presentation is awesome, looks like you're watching a game on TV, and the gameplay is really off the charts. Every game site that has reviewed it gave it high marks. It's worth buying just to relive Jordan's greatest moments. I have the PC version, but it comes in wii, xbox 360, and ps 2 and 3

There are some issues that I have read about over at OS, but most of the guys say that the positives out weigh the negatives. I have not really gotten too deep into researching what the issues are, exactly, or how bad they are, but I figure that any game has issues.

I'd like to pick it up, if for no other reason than the fact MJ is on it, but I don't have the cash right now.

Archived