Tc '88

SeveredSoulX

Hello follow MVP Modders. As I was playing TC '88 last night I happened to stumble upon a cyberface issue for Charlie Hough (SP) for the Texas Rangers. I found this to be the case when I ran an exhibition game with Hough as starting pitcher and the game crashed, yet when I picked someone else for starting pitcher for the Rangers, the game didn't crash until I tried to bring in Hough from the bullpen. I'm not sure if Jim or anyone else of the TC Group knew of this error, but just a heads up and if you know what cyber face to put him to that would be great to know! :D

Nick

EDIT - This is with version 1.1 that's currently up for download.

Hey SSX,

What I just tried was to change (in MVP EDIT) Charlie Hough's face ID to the generic 902 number. And I also changed the "Use 04 Cyber-Face" from no to YES. By doing those 2 things, it didn't crash anymore for me and it looks decent enough to pass, IMO.

mvp20052010-11-1711-58-30-44.jpg

Hello follow MVP Modders. As I was playing TC '88 last night I happened to stumble upon a cyberface issue for Charlie Hough (SP) for the Texas Rangers. I found this to be the case when I ran an exhibition game with Hough as starting pitcher and the game crashed, yet when I picked someone else for starting pitcher for the Rangers, the game didn't crash until I tried to bring in Hough from the bullpen. I'm not sure if Jim or anyone else of the TC Group knew of this error, but just a heads up and if you know what cyber face to put him to that would be great to know! :D

Nick

EDIT - This is with version 1.1 that's currently up for download.

Archived