Mvp Caribe 2010 Released!

HFLR

Hola y bienvenidos!

MVP Caribe 2010 has been released in mvpcaribe.com, one of the most complete and innovative Total Conversion Mods made to date. Here is the link to download it:

http://www.mvpcaribe.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=261

2_caribe10.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

you can translate the MVP Caribe page on the page itself, and as for instructions, i think it either has a self installer or use TiT, cant remember. It will ask for a password, see the above posts for help with that.

as for support, your best off asking the guys who made it over at MVPCaribe, they are a good group of fellas, and speak passable to good english, which is good, if your Spanishly challenged like myself.

MVPCaribe is a great mod, its got lots of new looks and excitement, but be warned, i believe it is all in Spanish. Still fun to se all the different Unis and Ect. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

this is translated by Google, I then had to retype it for you because it wouldnt copy paste in English, strangely.

you need a clean install of MVP05 (like any other total conversion)

run the file "2010 Caribbean 1.0.exe MVP"

a)choose installation type: from CD, you must have both mvp05 discs to do this. or

b)from folder: MVP must be installed in default folder. the installer will copy files automatically.

c) choose preferred language for the Menu : Eng or SPA

D) Choose calender you want for dynasties

162 games or "real calendar for winter leagues"

E) choose referee uniforms

F) after you Finnish inst. on desktop a shortcut called MVPCaribe2010. from there you can start the game.

the instruction say the password for installer is www.mvpcaribe.com but if i recall it was actually mvpcaribe only. one or the other should work

good luck

dave

Archived