How long after release until mods

A_Dub

Just wondering how long it took last year to create mods for pitching views, icons, and overlays and different mods like that? I wasn't around this board last year and am just curious on how long we will have to wait for some things this year. You guys do excellent work on all the mods on here! Keep up the good work! :D

portraits will be out in hours, not much if anything will need to be changed to make them work, Last year most people were new to MVP modding moving over from High Heat. Things should move faster this season. Allot of mods will just need to be converted over to work with 2005

Just wondering how long it took last year to create mods for pitching views, icons, and overlays and different mods like that? I wasn't around this board last year and am just curious on how long we will have to wait for some things this year. You guys do excellent work on all the mods on here! Keep up the good work! :D

Last year, most of us were just exploring the files in the first few weeks, so there weren't too many mods out in the first month.

Look for that to change, cuz most of the files should be the same in 2005 compared to 2004. I would expect rosters in April, portraits 2 days after release, faces a week after, and so on.

120 teams needed this season

i know. it's gonna take forever to do rosters. i think that the jerseys, portraits, and things like that will work from last year. at least, im hoping. I just hope the datafile is still accessible.

Depending on when I get it and if the files are set up in the same way (if gfxpak works to open them) I'll be able to have my bats done up pretty quickly.

Initially, I'll just convert last years files to work with '05, then I'll do some new ones up later on....

Archived