2011 Portraits!

chrisgooverthere

ar_key said:

new hi-res pressbox photos are avalaible at mlb.com

im starting downloading Royals. would anyone download them and then share on some freehosting server like hotfile or rapidshare, because its really boring to download photos for all 30 teams:) its better to download only 15 teams, than 30.

so if yes, than PM me, thanks

I wonder if anyone realizes what ar_key is offering: simply organize and upload the photos, and he will work on new and updated portraits for the 2011 rosters.

If I weren't already engaged in a terrifically intensive roster re-vamping process, I'd do this myself.

Will somebody please step up and help him out??

~Chris

I'm new to this, so I expect you to correct me, but it seems like Yahoo sports has a very nice photo of every player.

Here is Matt Belisle of the Rockies:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7240/photos;_ylt=Al08Uttzu0CGpPVl76vyFUCFCLcF

Note that you CAN right click on the image and "save image as."

~Chris

thats cool about Yahoo sports, these should be good for portraits.

as a note if you find photos that you like but cant right click save as, sometimes if you right click, view info, open the media portion, you can find the displayed photo and save from there.

279571raw.png

VS

9532049df94a5dccba7583b.png

I know which one I would use

The yahoo one will not allow for a true 256x256 portrait without enlarging. Enlarging is a bad thing if you want top level quality, CSI is not real :)

Plus MLB allows for 512x512 portraits you would have to increase the image like 215%

Royals done, you can download there:

http://rapidshare.com/files/452289000/KC_portraits.rar

only bmp's + alfa for updating through mvpedit for people which are not using TiT

I really hope someone helps you out dude, I know I would if I could.

If nothing else, perhaps what your doing will contribute to a total conversion mod for 2012 .. .

~Chris

• 1 month later...

Archived