A Few Fake Player Names

jay16509

I am starting to go through the rosters and have been matching up birthday's and ht. and wt. and Bats and Throws for the game. Only have a few so far, but figure I will post here as I find them.

Format will be Fake Name = Real Name

Salt Lake Bee's

C Vicente Rodriguez = Alfredo Amezaga

1B Trevor Smith = Andy Tracy

2B Luis Pena = Danny Richar

2B Hector Sanchez = Freddy Sandoval

SP Curt Miller = Jeff Bennett

SP Roy Allen = Daniel Davidson

RP Troy Williams = Josh Kinney

RP Juan Torres = Walter Silva

Oklahoma City Redhawks

C Will Navarro = Carlos Corporan

CF Lou Smith = Jerry Owens

SP Alex Anderson = Alberto Arias

SP Cole Campbell = Cesar Carrillo

RP Willie Gutierrez = Sergio Escalona

RP Ricky Murphy = Fernando Rodriguez

Sacramento River Cats

C Russ Black = Joe Thurston

1B Craig Davis = Chris Richard

SS Tony Rivera = Andy Gonzalez

RP Paul Parker = Willie Eyre

CP Don Harris = Billy Wagner

Gwinnett Braves

C Wilson Cedeno = Wilkin Castillo

1B Cesar Vargas = Carlos Delgado

2B Kevin James = Andy Green

LF Joaquin Brito = Wilkin Ramirez

SP Bob Bailey = Brandon Beachy

RP Bob Moreno = Oscar Villareal

RP Roy Patton = Josh Geer

CP John Moore = Kurt Birkins

Nashville Sounds

2B Andy Inglett = Akinori Iwamura

2B Luis Alomar = Edwin Maysonet

3B Juan Ramirez = Ramon Vazquez

LF Chris Ford = Justin Huber

SP Leon Jordan = Chuck James

RP Rey Rios = Kiko Calero

RP Tony Bautista = Osiris Matos

RP Rube Harris = Carlos Guevara

RP Hugh Fisher = Jared Wells

I am not sure why 2ksports listed Amezaga as a catcher, however the date of birth, the ht. and wt. and Bats and Throws matched up. 2ksports usually manages to foul their rosters up a bit, such as long retired players being still active, etc.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0AsClFOjBf5rQdFpZRV9BYy1qYlJKOE5NOFBwakpwMXc&single=true&gid=3&output=html

This is a compilation of all of the players that are on 40 man rosters and the non-roster invitees.

It contains jersey number, name, mlb.com id number, bats/throws, height, weight, and date of birth.

Tacoma Rainiers

1B Mack Stanley = Tommy Everidge

2B Kelly Hairston = Eric Bruntlett

SS Ramon Escobar = Luis Rodriguez

SS John Berry = Sean Kazmar

SP Luis Chavez = Yusmeiro Petit

SP Willie Turner = Tim Redding

RP Francisco Zambrano = Cesar Jimenez

RP Julio Martinez = Fabio Castro

In franchise mode on PC how to you find the names to edit, I don't see the find player and if I go out of franchise and use find player and edit the names that way they do not show up in the game.

I was able to locate some on the names here to edit in franchise by checking the the aaa.aa.a levels for those teams they are supposed to be on, but some of those names are not on those teams. Any suggestions?

I was going to do that sine I only played 2 games so far, but remember that name list will keep changing each day as there are more name found, at what point do you actually start your franchise and opening day rosters are sure to change? Wish they made that the roster would update during your franchise as a option.

• 2 weeks later...

LoGatto,

I am actually working on rosters as we speak. It is quicker for me to work on them, than to post. I am working on full minor leagues. Only have 4 teams done so far, but will update as I get further along. It is just taking time, as when I started, I had actually accidently clicked living rosters on, and it erased my work and I had to start over.

Jay16509

LoGatto,

I am actually working on rosters as we speak. It is quicker for me to work on them, than to post. I am working on full minor leagues. Only have 4 teams done so far, but will update as I get further along. It is just taking time, as when I started, I had actually accidently clicked living rosters on, and it erased my work and I had to start over.

Jay16509

Sorry to hear that, hope you don't have any more issues. Thanks look forwared to it.

Archived