Everythings Running In Slow Motion

DonSPa

not sure why but started the game up today and its running like its all in slow motion.If im pitching or when im hitting its like i just suddenly had major lag.I havnt made any changes of any kind .The game ran fine last night when i shut it off,so not sure what happened between shutting it off to starting up this evening.

not sure why but started the game up today and its running like its all in slow motion.If im pitching or when im hitting its like i just suddenly had major lag.I havnt made any changes of any kind .The game ran fine last night when i shut it off,so not sure what happened between shutting it off to starting up this evening.

Mine starting to get some stuttering the other night so I went to options and performed a performance benchmark and that seemed to help alot. I did have to revert to classic pitching and hitting. While pitching it got to where the gesture wouldn't work half the time and i finally had enough of it and went to classic pitching. That works really well. I also run gamebooster Don and that's a great help for gaming, and it's free or you can pay $4.99 for the full version.

Archived