2K11 Miller Park

dennisjames71

File Name: 2K11 Miller Park

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 20 Mar 2011

File Category: Stadiums

Here are some ad updates for Miller Park.

Ads used for this stadium were created by Jacce522 in his great work from the 2K10 stadium. I merely placed the ads via the editor.

*Just copy the .iff stadium file into your main MLB 2k11 install directory.

Enjoy!!

mlb2k112011-03-2021-27-58-59.jpg

Click here to download this file

I know this has nothing to do with your mod, but who goofed up the line score on the scoreboard? I noticed this while playing the other night that it has the BREWERS listed as the away team and the visitors are the home team. Or is Miller Park's new scoreboard actually going against 100+ years of history and doing it in reverse. It looks stupid.

Thanks for doing the mod, though. It looks great! I'm assuming you (or others) will be doing updates during the season on all these parks once you get photos of the new ads?

I know this has nothing to do with your mod, but who goofed up the line score on the scoreboard? I noticed this while playing the other night that it has the BREWERS listed as the away team and the visitors are the home team. Or is Miller Park's new scoreboard actually going against 100+ years of history and doing it in reverse. It looks stupid.

Thanks for doing the mod, though. It looks great! I'm assuming you (or others) will be doing updates during the season on all these parks once you get photos of the new ads?

Yeah, I agree that looks lame and I didn't notice that until now. I will check it out more closely when I get home tonight but it looks like that how it is in the 2K11 game <not sure about real life this year>. I am sure we'll all update the stadiums with the major changes this year, where applicable. On Nationals Park, I re-did the large Nationals Logo sign because it looked washed out originally. Yeah, I needed to get real ads into these stadiums because I can't stand playing in these nice looking stadiums with Dr. Spicey and FBR Financial signs everywhere. Lol!

Archived