Braves Sign Rookie,biggest Contract Ever

DonSPa

On the news today it was reported that the atlanta braves signed rookie outfielder the invisible man for $900,000,000.01 a year for 12 years and 10 days.

Plus he gets free Dr Pepper and Tacos as long as he stays off the DL.2K sports allready announced to have him scheduled for the cover of their 2K12 13 and 14 games,The braves also announced that they will display a new uniform which shorts will be worn with the jerseys like the white sox did a few years ago.An unnamed official at the braves camp said that even though he will probally be the best player to ever play the game that the .01 extra in the contract will probally break them and about 6 years down the line that they will not be able to sign any more players.In the yankees camp they are saying that he had allready promised to sign with them for 10 cents more so they are filing suit against him.In other news an eyewitness who was to testify at the barry bonds hearing said that he saw the invisible man(who was a bat boy for bonds) give bonds roids but when he was questioned by the police he was unable to give an accurate description of what he looked like so it appears this key witness in the case will not take the stand,bonds was later to say that he had no comment.When Mr invisible was asked who he thought could win the series this year he quoted as saying "we have a good team but i believe this year the pirates will finally get out of the cellar and win it all"

Heres to wishing lol.Thought id have some fun before i started working on more uniforms so i did this hope u have a good laugh and a great dayinvisibler.jpg

Archived