Overlays

dalefan

can someone please make the new root sports fsn and csn overlays for mvp 05 thanks

I'm sure someone can in here but how about helping them out at the same time instead of requesting something and then sitting back waiting for it? How about providing pictures of the new FSN and CSN overlays so whomever does this has some idea what needs to be done? Thank you.

I'm sure someone can in here but how about helping them out at the same time instead of requesting something and then sitting back waiting for it? How about providing pictures of the new FSN and CSN overlays so whomever does this has some idea what needs to be done? Thank you.

ok ill look for them as i just saw them on tv yesterday

ill look for the photos but i know for sure the fsn overlays are like the nfl on fox overlay and the root sports overlays look just like last years fsn overlays

Archived