The Ny Knicks Are Garbage

rows24

Obviously Im a NY fan Yankees, Giants and the Knicks. But i must say the knicks are garbage. They just lost a game in the last minute to celtics after leading the whole game. They cant close out. I dont know why NY traded for melo but he is a big joke. He is slow and all he can do is score when he is on and tonight he was off. The knicks will be exiting the first round quickly.

Obviously Im a NY fan Yankees, Giants and the Knicks. But i must say the knicks are garbage. They just lost a game in the last minute to celtics after leading the whole game. They cant close out. I dont know why NY traded for melo but he is a big joke. He is slow and all he can do is score when he is on and tonight he was off. The knicks will be exiting the first round quickly.

Give em time man. Rome wasn't built in a day. Melo and Billup's are gonna be keys to the team in time. I'm not a big time Knicks fan, But I will tell ya they got something.

Meh this season went down the drain soon as that trade went through. You cant expect to win in the playoffs when you gut your entire core of players two thirds of the way through the season. So far the team has had to adjust to Melo, when really in order for the Knicks to have future success Melo needs to adjust to the team.

We've gone from a ball movement fast break team to half court ISO team because trying to force that pace with Melo and Chauncy as 40% of your offense is just silly. As a result a number of players have obviously suffered. Amare is not the same without the pick and roll and most notably Landry Feilds has been a ghost since the Melo trade. Rebounding has gone to hell also we were never a particularly strong rebounding team but now any team with a decent center grabs O-Rebounds at will.

Now all that said i think Boston is a fairly favorable match-up for us because they don't have anyone who can expose out complete lack of rebounding too badly and as we saw today they really have no answer for Amare but I will just enjoy having Playoff basketball for the first time in a while and wait around til next year.

I also, unlike some, dont blame D'antoni for this he had a decent team playing well together then Starkisser extraordinaire James Dolan decided to box up the entire roster and ship them to Denver. Now I think long run the knicks are better with Melo but for now this team seems mismatched we look kinda like a Square peg filed down so that it squeezes into a round hole.

Archived