Climbing Wall

NelsonBis

How do you climb walls to attempt to rob home runs? I know which button to use (X on Xbox contoller) but do i hold button in? Hold in then release? Tap it? And when is the appropriate time to do whatever action is needed?

How do you climb walls to attempt to rob home runs? I know which button to use (X on Xbox contoller) but do i hold button in? Hold in then release? Tap it? And when is the appropriate time to do whatever action is needed?

you press X button for like 3 sec. then release, then controle the player with the analog stick to the spot the ball will hit.

cumps

I got a question and I think it is a legitimate one based on the questions I read in here. Do any of you 2K users ever bother to read the manual or any set of instructions associated with this game?

Thanks tyblos for your help, nice to know some folk can spend some of their time to answer a question and not post a snide remark instead.

That wasn't a snide remark. That was just a question based on the topics that I have seen in here and the questions asked in them. That's all. If you want a snide remark I can provide one the next time with little or no effort.

That wasn't a snide remark. That was just a question based on the topics that I have seen in here and the questions asked in them. That's all. If you want a snide remark I can provide one the next time with little or no effort.

I must apologise if my question and others on here are not up to your obvious high intellectual standards. And by the way if you "bother to read the manual" it mentions nothing about the timing aspect of the wall climb. It surprises me not that you are well capable of I should imagine vast amounts of snide remarks.

Archived