2011 Minnesota Twins with Killebrew patch

DonSPa

File Name: 2011 Minnesota Twins with Killebrew patch

File Submitter: DonSPa

File Submitted: 30 May 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

This is the Minnesota Twins 2k11 unis with the Harmon Killebrew memorial patch that the Twins will be using during the season.

Before installing back up the original files first as these will replace the files and not add to.

Just unzip the files into the main 2k11 folder and start the game and the unis should display the patch.

twinswkillebrewpatch.jpg

Click here to download this file

ty ,ive had major troubles with my comp in the last couple weeks so this has been the first that i have been able to catch up on getting this memorial patch out.I ordered a new vid card yesterday so hopefully i can play.I try playing and doing things online and my screen goes blank saying something about a display error.Updated the drivers and everything else i can find on line,even formatted.Is quite annoying cause when i play the game in about evry 4-5 mins the screen does this.I ordered a radeon 5670 so im hoping its a good card for the price.

ty ,ive had major troubles with my comp in the last couple weeks so this has been the first that i have been able to catch up on getting this memorial patch out.I ordered a new vid card yesterday so hopefully i can play.I try playing and doing things online and my screen goes blank saying something about a display error.Updated the drivers and everything else i can find on line,even formatted.Is quite annoying cause when i play the game in about evry 4-5 mins the screen does this.I ordered a radeon 5670 so im hoping its a good card for the price.

sorry to here that bro, i dont much about ati cards, as i have a nvidia, but from what i have herd, there a great card, so you should be fine. i know what you mean, though, these games in todays standards are starting to push the barrier in graphics, you'll need a pretty decent card no a days to enjoy a game your looking for.

Thanks so much for the Killebrew patch, DonSpa! Here's hoping that the Radeon card is the fix for the video issue. :good:

well got the radeon card and i must say i am very very impressed with it.The game seems smoother,quicker.Also i can get better close ups onto the unis etc that i was not able to before.Although i havnt been on the comp long so im not sure if the error message will still pop up or not.I think i know what was causing the probs ,because when i took the old vid card out i notice the fan on the card was full of dust so i have the feeling it was over heating but ii like the new card better so far anyways lol

i never gave it a thought about it over heating ,actually i forgot it had a fan on it until i took it out.But actually maybe a good thing though cause im really likeing that ati card and only got it for $75.I was lil worried because of it being so cheap but most sites had good reviews and is supposed to be one of the better mid price range cards.I thought maybe there was something wrong for it to go under $100 but so far seems to be a better investment

Archived