Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

Your Morel 2.0 looks great. The new head shape improves his face immensely.

Moreland also looks very very good; the wide and round head shape is well suited. Nice job once again.

As for my requests, I have a bias towards the Blue Jays. I understand you have many requests but a finite amount of time; so any of the following Jays would be greatly appreciated.

Brett Lawrie

J.P. Arencibia

Eric Thames

Brett Cecil

Henderson Alvarez

Kyle Drabek

Again, I understand that you do this for recreation and that you have a limited amount of time, and so I appreciate any of the players listed above that you would like to create on your own time and at your own pace.

Thanks for your consideration and keep up the great work!

... and again, big thanx jed!! Moreland looks really good! Can't wait to play him!

We all know you do this for fun and it is a really big contribution to the game so take the time you need, there is no hurry!

Is any one having trouble with the Trumbo face? The game crashes everytime when he is playing. Think it is a problem in my roster files or my models.big but can't find it...

Wow wow wow! Lawrie looks awesome!

As I type, I'm watching Lawrie and the Jays take on the Mariners; Lawrie struck out in his first AB, but Thames smoked the first pitch over the right field wall for a 2-run dinger.

After the game, I'll be installing your excellent Lawrie creation into mvp. Thank jedinstvo.