New Batting Real Helmet Mlb2K11 Ver 3.0

kmp

I don't like admitting it, but these helmet mods are actually originals. I went to that website and checked the mod preview section. Somebody there is cracking out one team helmet at a time and asking for feedback. I also see a few different weather mods too. It would be cool if the weather effects in the game actually were more random. It would be cool to have a rainout here and there, and actually play makeup games and doubleheaders. But still, at least 75-80% of the mods posted there are "borrowed." I have noticed the total conversion mods that are posted to emulate the korean baseball league(KBO). I don't know if this is for 2K or MVP though...

HEY SOUTH KOREA! START ACTUALLY SHARING YOUR MODS WITH THOSE WHO MAY WANT THEM, INSTEAD OF PLAYING SHOW AND TELL! :diablo:

In my opinion, you have nothing to brag about. I've read the statistics, and at least a dozen young adults die in that country evry year because of extreme gaming. One dude even dropped dead in the middle of an internet cafe, after playing there for 7 straight days without proper nourishment or sleep. Oh yeah, and get a real job instead of making money by hacking into MMORPGs and using "Bots" to acquire infinite in-game currency and selling it online to addicted gamers. Anybody that plays World of Warcraft or Final Fantasy Online among other games would know I speak the truth. And no matter what you claim otherwise, over-endowed female anime characters are not a turn-on, and no dude with any self-respect would use cute, girlie animated avatars next to their screen name for any reason. Oh yeah. And what's the point of making those batting helmets so glossy and reflective, and pristine? And the over-exaggerated color scheme for everything in the game? I haven't seen anything so colorful and plastic-looking since I played with LEGOS and LITE-BRITE! Do you want to give people epileptic seizures while theyre playing the game?

Sorry for the bi-polared little rant. I would post it on that website instead if I could, but at least half a dozen dirty little thiefs will read it here.. :ph34r:

Lol. Well it wasn't meant to be a racist rant. But somehow a few stereotypical things got tossed in due to being really pissed off. I don't like thiefs, and I don't like it when people show off and brag. Sorry if it looked bad...

nah it's cool, I was just poking fun ha :crazy:

Archived