Problem With Patch 1.1 Mlb 2K11

chachi1010

hello to all who visit my post, what happens is that the 2K11 mlb patch which was created to correct problems with the game the patch is 1.1. Nose has a problem if other people would have happened but for me if the problem is that when I run the program tells me "service windows can not install the upgrade patch because the program does not abut RESTATEMENT that."

so the program does not work, besides that I am very interested in solving the errors that have the game and I'm playing a franchise and the errors are many.

for example, when HOME a franchise game on the face of some players do not have to say that figure are standard and finished that game when I start another game returns to face the player will change.

other error is that the pitcher fatigue is very high and this causes many injuries in addition to other errors if the story did not end all.

THEN WHAT I WANT IS SOMEONE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM THAT HAS NOT ONLY TALVEN ME BUT OTHER THAN MLB2K11 also plays.

Somehow I COULD DO TO GET THE FILES CONTAINING THE UPDATE OR tell me how make it work with my game. :pardon:

i have 1 question for u ,are u running a bought 2k11 or one that was downloaded??

this is a game bought the problem is not original here in Venezuela are not common for PC game sales original is very difficult to get, there are only sales of original games for consoles. if I could help get a license to validate the game or a file can also be.

Exactly. You bought a cracked or copied game. Any game on any console has a license and/or registration. With a purchased PC game, you have to register it with the serial number located on the back of the manual when you download it. Check for other sites that "may help you in obtaining" the cracked exe. file that youre looking for. :facepalm:

Exactly. You bought a cracked or copied game. Any game on any console has a license and/or registration. With a purchased PC game, you have to register it with the serial number located on the back of the manual when you download it. Check for other sites that "may help you in obtaining" the cracked exe. file that youre looking for. :facepalm:

I did not work and change the file crack.exe and still the update is not working. you will update works.

Archived