Jeter Glitch

patricksmoore

I did not know where to put this, but I was wandering if anyone else was experiencing this. I am playing a Franshice with Indians and playing against Yankees. Jeter gets hit number 3000. The announcers say that it is hit 3000, nothing special. Now since that hit, eveytime he gets out (ground out, fly out, etc...) a big banner comes accross screen saying 3000 CAREER HITS. Then when he gets a hit, he takes a bow and waves helmet to crowd.

I did not know where to put this, but I was wandering if anyone else was experiencing this. I am playing a Franshice with Indians and playing against Yankees. Jeter gets hit number 3000. The announcers say that it is hit 3000, nothing special. Now since that hit, eveytime he gets out (ground out, fly out, etc...) a big banner comes accross screen saying 3000 CAREER HITS. Then when he gets a hit, he takes a bow and waves helmet to crowd.

Sounds about like yankee grandstanding. Its not a glitch, its a feature. :lol:

It would be more realistic if every time he got a hit his contract got re-negotiated. The son of a *&$@&.

Archived