Mod Uniform Number Color

Strawberry18

because 2k changed how they made the numbers sequence.It used to be where u could mod the numbers and it would be the color that u added but now they made it to where its a team global thing.Its quite confusing because they use 3 basic colors red blue and green.Where red could be blue in game ,blue could be green and green red and if u use any other color it makes it grey or white.I think 2k did it just to confuse the modders lol.The only thing i can suggest is to get tys editor and use his uniform tabs to adjust the colors to how u want them

truthfully i think 2k is trying to make it harder to mod thier game because every year they seem to change something that makes it more difficult.Last year they changed the names on the back and tried to make it unaccesible,this year it was the numbers they changed

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why the mod uniform numbers are coming out a different color then what they are suppose to be?

Which ones are off? I can edit them via Ty's editor for my next roster update so they will be correct. The colors for things like Jersey Numbers, Batting Helmets, and sleeves are stored in the roster files...Not sure why but they are. The rest of the stuff like hats and logos are kept separate in the uniform file. In order for them to match you have to either import a corrected color.txt file via Ty's editor to the roster you are using; or use a roster that has them already fixed. You can also try to edit them your self if you are familiar with how Ty's editor works. I did attempt to go through all 30 teams current uni's a while back and tried to fix as many color mistakes as I could find. If anyone sees colors that are off on things like uni numbers and sleeves please post them here and I will change them for my next roster update. I can also post a separate corrected color.txt that others can use import via Ty's editor into their current roster they are playing with (even franchises).

Which ones are off? I can edit them via Ty's editor for my next roster update so they will be correct. The colors for things like Jersey Numbers, Batting Helmets, and sleeves are stored in the roster files...Not sure why but they are. The rest of the stuff like hats and logos are kept separate in the uniform file. In order for them to match you have to either import a corrected color.txt file via Ty's editor to the roster you are using; or use a roster that has them already fixed. You can also try to edit them your self if you are familiar with how Ty's editor works. I did attempt to go through all 30 teams current uni's a while back and tried to fix as many color mistakes as I could find. If anyone sees colors that are off on things like uni numbers and sleeves please post them here and I will change them for my next roster update. I can also post a separate corrected color.txt that others can use import via Ty's editor into their current roster they are playing with (even franchises).

All colors are off, including primary and both secondary colors. If the shade or tint isn't wrong, the entire color usually is wrong. For my rosters I went ahead and changed all the colors according to hex # from the ssur.org site. If you want I can PM you the text file with my changes.

All colors are off, including primary and both secondary colors. If the shade or tint isn't wrong, the entire color usually is wrong. For my rosters I went ahead and changed all the colors according to hex # from the ssur.org site. If you want I can PM you the text file with my changes.

That would be awesome. Are all the Teams' color combos correct as far as teams wearing the correct color of sleeves with the right jerseys? The original one had that all messed up. :search:

Archived