index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: BaseUp! Rosters 2011 VER 1.76

File Submitter: daflyboys

File Submitted: 16 Jul 2011

File Category: Rosters

Version: 1.76

In this release:

• Absent players (.met files) available to re-insert to the roster via MVPedit

• Players expected to return other than very late in the season re-inserted to roster (serious injury list included)

• Created players:

• 1. Y. Tateyama, TEX, P
  • 2. R. De La Rosa, LAD, P
  • 3. G. Godfrey, OAK, P
  • 4. T. Watson, PIT, P
  • 5. C. Blackmon, COL, OF
  • 6. M. Trout, LAA, OF

• 70+ pertinent transaction moves made to date

Click here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the rosters, not sure if you plan on an update for after the trade deadline but if you do could you add Casey Kelly to the padres. Top 30 prospect and a big part of the Adrian Gonzalez trade. Other odds and end I noticed for the Padres: Orlando Hudson and Jason Bartlett have there positions switched, Kyle blanks should now have primary position 1B secondary LF and other than that all I noticed a few players who should be in AAA or AA and whatever but that's just stuff that changes by the day.

Just my input for the Pads, I know in the past there has been a fan input on rosters so here is mine make what you will of it.

Also I noticed a few weird things when I got a few games into my dynasty. A.J pierzynski was a free agent and on the white sox and a free agent. I also added all the players like buster posey back in and he as well as brett anderson were on their respective teams as well as free agents. I looked at the rosters with mvpedit and they look fine so i dont know why this is happening.

Looking into it all the players I have found to have multiple copies are players who are either on the all star team or the mlb rookie and sophomore teams

Ok so the problem is that on the all start and rookie and sophomore rosters, the players need to be set to hidden and the ones that have multiple copies are not

That's correct woody, thanks for catching that. It's only a problem if people run franchises/multiple seasons or fantasy drafts, but easily corrected in the editor. I will have these squads hidden in the post-trade deadline rosters next week. I'll look into the need for creating Casey Kelly.

Archived