Uni Apperance Issue

mcoll

as most of you know i been doing unfiroms, and up til now ive add very little trouble with them, once we figured the issues related to doing them for this year, but right now im stuck.

im working on and just did others for the same team, but this last one is nonot showing in the slection screen and is totally white in game. i havent changed any seeting for saving it or changed any process to make and make them and all that, so i dont what wrong this one uniform is totally white, when its a third uniform. i tred going back and using and differint iff file so see if that was the issue, but still coming white, checked my settiings in cs dds format, nothing happaning. the cap and green are the only two other peices changed for that file, and cap itself is fine, but no logo,

anyideas

i thought about that to, but that not it. it turned out to be a file problem. either it didnt save properly and messed up the file, or there was something going on with the import of ty editor. i resoleved it by takeing out the file in the editor and getting another copy of the file the team orginal file and redoing the peices into the file agian. its working now then renetering it to a slot in the editor. its resolved i believe. .

Archived