veesmack's 2011 Texas Rangers Alternate Jersey

Veesmack

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: veesmack's 2011 Texas Rangers Alternate Jersey

File Submitter: Veesmack

File Submitted: 16 Oct 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: Final

This replaces the 2005 Texas Rangers Alternate Away "Blue Jersey" with 2009 to Present Texas Rangers Alternate Home Jersey with Red Accessories (Hats, Sleeves, Catcher Gear)

-

BACKUP Your models.big file

-

Installation Instructions Included in Readme file

-

Credit:

UIniform Textures: KCCitystar

-

Logos and Fonts: MLB.com and Sportslogos.net

-

Click here to download this file

Visitors have the uniform of the 2010 Minnesota Twins? and also wanted to know if you have the alternative 1, 2 and 3 have them? Navy and the Rays also have it? Alternative 2 h and the Brewers have it if so please upload it I'd appreciate it very much!

@Muller_11 :Um, I have made the current Rays home jersey but not the alternate version.

@quietear: Thanks for being a part of MVPMods and downloading this. If there was no MVPMods, I would make these files anyway. SInce people do download these mods, I feel like my efforts are appreciated and time is well spent.

• 2 months later...

you're welcomed. I use GFXPAK but I understand that not very many people use this tool or even know about it. I've been using the same version of GFXPAK since 1997. For creating/replacing files, it's great. But I cannot add files like what your post is about after a certain limit. but for making jerseys it's the best thing for creating numbers.

Archived