Love the mod as well and looking forward to the Dynasty fix. I simulated the season and it got stuck at the end of the regular season. Maybe the error has to do with timing, such as the game expects the MLB season to last longer than the MILB season, but in this instance it does not. I don't know. Great Work!!!!

Hey thanks for the comments. You know, Jim825 has been a tremendous help with helping me fix the 'advance to the playoffs' problem. You are right that the game does expect to "see" a full 162-game season before it can advance. If you use this Short Season Projector program, it will do the trick for you.

What you have to do is load up your Dynasty and when you get into the endless loop at the end of the 126-game season; just ALT-TAB out of the game, double-click the ShortSeasonProjector.EXE program, press #4 (I think), and then ALT-TAB back into the game.

Save your dynasty, quit the dynasty, and then load it again...you should be able to advance into the playoffs; but here's a hint...you'll have to sim-through some of the meaningless Minor League games for your affiliates and then you can get down to business in the playoffs.

Give that a try and good luck. I simmed 3 seasons with 3 different teams and it worked perfectly.

-Dennis

mvp2005shortseasonprojector.zip

Archived