Info On 2K12's Minor League Stadiums?

RazberyBandit

Does anyone who's fortunate enough to have purchased the game already have any information on the Minor League stadiums in 2K12?

I'm a genuine fan of developmental baseball, and my fondness of 2K10's 'My Player' feature showed decided shortcomings as far as the depth and variation of MiLB ballparks are concerned. Accordingly, I'd like to know if more Minor League and Spring Training parks have been added to 2K12, or if those which were present in 2K10 (sorry, but I skipped 2K11) were expanded or modified/improved upon. Improvements to previous parks and/or expansion to include even more parks are factors that would definitely influence my decision to buy 2K12 ASAP or put it off in favor of something else presently.

Speaking strictly from my experience with 2K10, there were some truly excellent MiLB parks (Bright House, Raley, McCoy, Dr Pepper, & Blair County specifically) which I loved, but there were a few rag-tag generic parks which I grew to despise. An example of a generic park I can't stand would be the AA-level's City Park, which I believe is actually a dated and rather unrealistic representation of the R-Phils' FirstEnergy Park (formerly Reading Municipal-Memorial Stadium) in Reading, PA. Not that I'm here to complain about 2K10... LOL. It's just the fact that the generic parks serve as the home fields for so many MiLB teams gets under my skin, so I'm hopeful 2K12 may have some improvements in this particular area.

In any case, any info on possible changes to the MiLB ballparks compared to 2K10 would be greatly appreciated, so thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

P.S. This should appear as my first 'official' post here, but I have lurked looking for gameplay, slider, camera tips, and other such setting modifications for nearly 2 years. (Though I did make a post in the 2K10 forum last night when I finally registered, which apparently needed mod approval or 24-hour time-lapse to post. Unfortunately, it didn't actually post after 24 hours...)

Thanks for the reply, Hollywood. Is there any chance the generic ballparks (City Park, Metro Stadium, and Municipal Field) happen to still exist in 2K12? If so, have they been changed at all in comparison to their 2K10 versions? In 2K10, I believe they were named stadium_g01, _g02 & _g03. (If 2K12's game files show more than 3 stadium_gXX files, then it's safe to say more generic parks have been added.)

Although I don't know which number corresponds with which stadium, I do know some of the 2K10 AA teams which use them. They are:

City Park = Bowie Baysox (AA Orioles), Trenton Thunder (AA Yankees), New Hampshire Fisher Cats (AA Blue Jays), and Reading Phillies (AA Phillies).

Metro Stadium = Arkansas Travelers (AA Angels), San Antonio Missions (AA Padres), Tulsa Drillers (AA Rockies), and Frisco Roughriders (AA Rangers).

Municipal Field = Birmingham Barons (AA White Sox), Montgomery Biscuits (AA Rays), Jacksonville Suns (AA Marlins), and Chattanooga Lookouts (AA Dodgers).

If hitting 4 on the keyboard still switches between MLB, AAA, and AA match-ups in 2K12, would you mind taking a quick peek?

Thanks again.