Mod Problem

DonSPa

im stumped on a problem.Im doing a zippered uni and for some reason in game its showing buttons far away and when i get close they disappear.Ive checked the 05 and 06 jerseys all channels and see no buttons.Ive even deleted the alpha channel and still the same thing in game.Have the same problem even with the 1/2 button unis as well.Everything else is looking fine just these damned buttons

yeah thats the part thats confusing me.Ive checked all channels including the alphas on both the normal and green files and see no sign of buttons but yet in game they are there.On the 1/2 button jerseys the buttons still go to the bottom as though they were a full button jersey.Has me stumped

.On the 1/2 button jerseys the buttons still go to the bottom as though they were a full button jersey.

Is this the case on unmodded jerseys as well?

I was going to mention somethings with mipmaps but if they are showing up all the time it is a completely different issue

still getting it and this time i saved without mips.What i dont understand is i used the 1963 indians 05 and 06 sequences because it was a zippered uni and thats what i need for the 1941 pirates and i cant understand why its showing buttons lol

re did them and somehow fixed it ,the only thing i did different was instead of working on the green screens alpha first then the main green screen,i did it the opposite , not sure why that would make a difference but seemed to work