How Do You Make/install New Portraits

Rocket_Rick

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody here knows how to make portriats and put them in the game? Heck If I knew I sure would share all the new ones when I made them. I just need to know what programs I need to do it. I did make portraits way back when Madden was still out for the PC, but thats another story sorry EA.

Or is there anyway to get the great ones being made for MVP2005 this year and turn them into an .iff file for 2k12?

I understand the installing them, I have already done all that, what I guess I am asking is "how do you make portraits" and then i can start making the ones that are missing. I see that some guy doing the MVP game here is doing a fantastic job of making them and uploading them . If somehow he would do them for 2k12 then we are in great shape, he even does the lower minor league guys for each team which is super.

I would just like to know what programs I need to make them myself and then I would not have to bother anyone LOL!

• 6 months later...

I'm gonna bump this because it's exactly what I am looking for and posted about. I am looking for a quick and dirty guide to portrait editing, steps required to export -> GIMP/Photoshop -> import. No, this isn't a request for portraits nor am I asking how to install portraits.. just wanna replace some players in-game with updated team portraits.