Any Way To Change Players' "zombie" Eye Color?

bangus

After playing 2K baseball for who knows how long, it finally dawned (of the dead) on me this morning why the generic players all look like zombies... everyone's eyes are bright blue!

Is there any way at all to edit the game files and make the default eye color for these players brown or something? I don't care if it changes the eye color for every player, I just want darker eyes for everyone.

I do a lot of editing and face switching using Ty's editor, but I have no experience unpacking files and using Photoshop to edit unis, etc. Before I start investigating all this, I'm just wondering if someone with knowledge could at least tell me if it's even possible to do. Thanks.

No, the color is obviously a texture file but it's hard coded in the cyberface. You could replace the blue eye with say brown but then all players will have brown eyes.

Hi DS, thanks for the reply. I would prefer all brown eyes to those blue ones. Do you happen to know which file I need to track down and edit? Thanks. Edited by bangus

The eye color textures are in the global.iff. Not sure about the slot # for the blue/brown, I can get back to you tonight with it

This got me thinking though, wouldn't the eyes be coded in to the roster file as well? As the rest of the appearance attributes are saved there, it would seem that the eye color would be too and not part of the cyberface.iff. Anyone with a hex editor want to use the same roster and create two players exactly the same with the exception of eye color and check the differences in the .ros file?