Minor League Nightmare

Strawberry18

What an awful job 2k sports did this year with minor league players. Seems like they just said the heck with it. I just finished adding all my AA and AAA players from the actual minor league rosters.Probably 98% of minor league players were fake. And that's just on my team. I am now playing all my schedule AA and AAA games since you still can't play A games. Very nice to play minor league games with real name players.

thre useally or two modders that will eventually go threw all the rosters and match up the fakes to to real, just give it a little time, since the season just started. i dont think minors seaosn has started yet, it ueally a few days behind the majors in starting, so it may bea bit before we these rosters change.

Minor leagues start the same time as MLB, Mcoll.

And yeah Straw, most minor-leaguers are fake, but the data for some of these fake players actually matches up with, or very closely to, some real-life players. (As mcoll mentioned.)

In the game, Triple-A teams will have many real players, all of which played at least one game in the MLB the year before. Double-A might have a very small handful of real players, but Single-A will have none at all.

That's just how it is since 2K's license with the MLB requires a player to have played at the MLB level the previous year in order to be included in the game.

Take a real-life player like Kevin Frandsen. Maybe you've heard of him? He's played at the MLB level before, and he's playing for the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs (Phillies Triple-A) this year. But, because he didn't play a single game at the MLB level last year, he can't be in the game. The same thing applies to several other current, real-life minor league players.

ty for that. in past they didnt start at there season this way, so i was going on memory. they start a week to ten apart. i can remember them talking about aaa players still being flo and having to get the called up from there the first few days if they needed someone, again in the past terms,