Manually Put Player On Dl?

tks

Playing franchise mode...

I have DL option disabled...I think the answer is NO but is there a way I can manually put a player on the DL?

If not, I guess the only way to remove him from the active 25 man roster and still keep him in the organization is to send him to the minors...Correct?

Howdy TKS,

I manually move guys down to AA when they are disabled. To keep track so I don't leave them in the minors, I use my Windows Outlook Calendar and place their name on the date each player goes on the DL and leave them there until they come off in either 15 or 60 days. This keeps all my rosters at 25 players while giving the younger guys an opportunity at the big leagues. It worked great last year, and I actually have fun adjusting the rosters.

Howdy TKS,

I manually move guys down to AA when they are disabled. To keep track so I don't leave them in the minors, I use my Windows Outlook Calendar and place their name on the date each player goes on the DL and leave them there until they come off in either 15 or 60 days. This keeps all my rosters at 25 players while giving the younger guys an opportunity at the big leagues. It worked great last year, and I actually have fun adjusting the rosters.

Actually WB, that is what I have been doing. I would send a guy down to AAA to get him off the 25 man roster and replace him with another AAA player.....However, I wanted to see if there was another way of DLing a player when you, not the CPU, are in control. So far, Ty's editor seems to be working....I'll see if the Editor also removes him from the DL when the time is up.