Why Jersey Team Name Colors Change By Distance

Strawberry18

I am trying to make the 2000 Mets alternate away using the NEW YORK from the modern day away.

When I try to add the white outline using paint.net and the orange shadow (see attachments) they only show up when you zoom in on them in the game. What I am I doing wrong?

The attached shows the team name close up and further back. Note the difference in colors.fsscr102.bmpfsscr101.bmp

It sounds like this is a mipmap issue. (Mipmaps are smaller versions of the large image that are embedded in the main file. If these aren't updated, then you will see the original texture from a distance.) I'm not that familiar with paint.net, but there is probably an option you can check that will generate mipmaps for the .dds file that you export.

It sounds like this is a mipmap issue. (Mipmaps are smaller versions of the large image that are embedded in the main file. If these aren't updated, then you will see the original texture from a distance.) I'm not that familiar with paint.net, but there is probably an option you can check that will generate mipmaps for the .dds file that you export.

Thanks, I finally got it, and made my own team jersey name. Now I have to figure how to make that green file that gives it dimension.

Edited by Strawberry18