R.a. Dickey

realblackhart

I dont know where to put this, so ima put it here. Hopefully it will get bumped to the right place. I have been trying to tweak R.A Dickeys pitching and I haventy been able to. R.A Dickey has 2 knuckleballs. so i tried with the roster editor, giving him 2 different knuckleballs at two different speeds and one of them doesnt work in ther game. Also i even put the control at 99, and I am still getting a very high percentage of his knuckleballs out of the strike zone. Can anyone help me out with this to make it closer to the pitcher he is now throwing 2 different knuckleballs for strikes having very very minimal walks. Thanks

i tried giving him 2 knuckleballs and it wouldnt let me. it has one knuclkle ball blocked. Most of the time i pitch a knuckler it goes just below the strike zone and even tried putting his control at 99, and nothing. I tried the sliders thing, now there seems to be mixed thoughts on the number. is it the higher you go the more control you have or the lower with the sliders. Any ideas?

kuvkball dont hit the strike zone, they hit edges and they tend drop. they dance, not sure they really are high control number type pitches. i heard the other day on espn local about that and they had said we dont see that type pitch/pitcher much because its hard to control. what makes them effective is the the fact it dances moves drops, etc differently than other pitches and are so few of them the movement and speed drives hitters crazy half the time, so not sure how you actually setup that for anyone in game. if you can fins retired wakfield number that might help or or look at past pitchers with the pitch see if what you think the control. the four i recall right now most are wakefield i said before the neiko brothers and perry. and fiith all trow hr it didnt pitch the pitch quite like the other candiottie. these references might help