Justin Masterson Face With Tit Installation

palooka1

Hi Guys: I know that this is a lot to ask after all the hard work you have done but could someone make me a Justin Masterson Face that can be installed with TiT? The reason I am asking is that using the conventional method of MVPEdit just does not seem to work and I have doing this for several years now. It seems that ALL the Faces that are installed with TiT have no conflicts or problems running. I know his face was in the "80 Cyberface Pack for 2012" but even that doesn't stick. Individually installed........they all work when using TiT. Could someone humor me and put Justin on a Tit? ;-). I'd really appreciate it since he is one of my favorite player on the tribe. Thanks for listening...Palooka1

Hi Guys: I know that this is a lot to ask after all the hard work you have done but could someone make me a Justin Masterson Face that can be installed with TiT? The reason I am asking is that using the conventional method of MVPEdit just does not seem to work and I have doing this for several years now. It seems that ALL the Faces that are installed with TiT have no conflicts or problems running. I know his face was in the "80 Cyberface Pack for 2012" but even that doesn't stick. Individually installed........they all work when using TiT. Could someone humor me and put Justin on a Tit? ;-). I'd really appreciate it since he is one of my favorite player on the tribe. Thanks for listening...Palooka1

Are you playing MVP 12? It's already in there.

Hi Kyleb: Yes, I am, but regardless....because I installed the game correctly and the " 80 Cyberfaces" download but for some reason he comes up looking latino with a goatee. No kidding. Then when I try to edit his face with MVPEdit and change his number to the corrrect number it doesn't stick even though I correctly exported and saved the new face. That the only reason I am asking and I thought if I had just his Face on its own and could install it with Tit It would work correctly like all the other faces that I installed with TiT on an individual one by one basis. Then, the game would not freeze up anytime I use him as the picther for the game I am playing. I hope that makes better sense.