Clutch Moment Bug?

aceshigh

Hello everybody, this is my first post on the forums. Today I was using the "My Player" mode on the PC version of MLB 2k12 and something got me VERY frustrated. I'll explain better: I'm playing for the Cubs and it's the bottom of the 7th at Citizens Bank Park. The result is 7-7, I am a single shy of the cycle with a runner on third base and two outs. As my player walks to the batter's box, the CLUTCH MOMENT box appears (I've had clutch moments happening before but never gave me a problem until now). As I step into the box, the camera shows my player from the catcher's point of view. And then nothing. The camera just stays there and I have no chance of playing my at bat. Every player is waiting, like I still have to get inside the box and there is no way of making the game go ahead and skip that part. The game has stalled. I tried to wait like 10 minutes, but nothing changed. The only movement I could do was to put my player into a bunt position or charging the power swing. I had to do the CTRL+ALT+DEL and turn off the game. Of course that got me very frustrated... Has anybody else experienced this before? Is there any way I can skip those clutch moments and avoid the game to get stuck again? (I'd rather have a 3 hits game instead of having the game stall and starting the game all over again) Thank you for your attention :)

Hello everybody, this is my first post on the forums. Today I was using the "My Player" mode on the PC version of MLB 2k12 and something got me VERY frustrated. I'll explain better: I'm playing for the Cubs and it's the bottom of the 7th at Citizens Bank Park. The result is 7-7, I am a single shy of the cycle with a runner on third base and two outs. As my player walks to the batter's box, the CLUTCH MOMENT box appears (I've had clutch moments happening before but never gave me a problem until now). As I step into the box, the camera shows my player from the catcher's point of view. And then nothing. The camera just stays there and I have no chance of playing my at bat. Every player is waiting, like I still have to get inside the box and there is no way of making the game go ahead and skip that part. The game has stalled. I tried to wait like 10 minutes, but nothing changed. The only movement I could do was to put my player into a bunt position or charging the power swing. I had to do the CTRL+ALT+DEL and turn off the game. Of course that got me very frustrated... Has anybody else experienced this before? Is there any way I can skip those clutch moments and avoid the game to get stuck again? (I'd rather have a 3 hits game instead of having the game stall and starting the game all over again) Thank you for your attention :)

Next time try to save the game and exit the game completely. Then go back in, I think you will be able to finish the game.