Moving Pitch Meter In Mvp12

grandma420

Hello. Thanks to all who contributed to the MVP12 total conversion. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. My only minor issue is that I would like to move the pitching meter. I have opened up ingame.big and adjusted the parameters of the fes.overlay file in the correct spots, but it has no effect on the pitch meter. I was able to adjust it in the 08 mod using the same method, but for this one it does not work for some reason. I even tried copying over the ingame.big from the 08 mod, and it the pitch meter is still unaffected. Weird. Please advise on how to move the pitch meter. Thanks!

I have done everything correctly, but the meter does not move. Specifically, here is what I did...

1) Open ingame.big in BigGui

2) Decompress fes_ingameoverlay.fes file

3) Edited the values in the correct spot...I even put huge changes in the numbers

4) Compressed the file in Big Gui

5) Hit "rebuild"

6) Copied the amended ingame.big file into the directory where I installed the 2012 mod, replacing the existing ingame.big

7) Tested the game...no change at all in pitch meter location

I don't see a "save" option in BigGui, so I'm assuming that once I hit "rebuild" that it has amended the ingame.big file. Is there something I'm missing here? Does something else supersede this ingame.big file? When I did the exact same process in the 08 mod, I was successful. Any help would be appreciated.