Putting Players On The Dl With Reeditor

herky

I have looked at the tutorial but was wondering what exactly I have to do to get guys in the DL. Which values do I need to make sure I fill in other than other than IsInjured, InjType and DLStatus?

Also, what do I need to do to save and transfer the file so I can use it for the 360?

Thanks! I'm really liking this tool a lot but am just feeling it out.

I am able to get guys to show up injured when I load the roster, but once I start a season they are all healthy. I have injuries set to ON as well.

Anyone been able to enter in injuries and see then in franchise?

Have you tried starting a franchise, saving it then doing your injuries to the franchise save.

I did that last year with Ty's editor for a franchise I was playing with the Yankees. My goal was to put Mariano Rivera and Pineda on the DL, in order to make the game more realistic. I remember that it took some work to get done and then I kind of stopped playing that franchise because I'd only done that to my team and there were a bunch of other players that should have been on the DL, such as Victor Martinez, etc.

Still, it's a great suggestion for the roster makers:

- Include a franchise file with all the injuries along with the rosters file. Or at least those injuries that sideline players for an entire season.

I don not know how Reditor works or if it is any better than Ty's with injuries and DL though.

When I try to open the franchise save with it, a message appears and says I don't have the licence to open it. I am using the free version so perhaps that's it?

The franchise save is in FXG format. Not sure if that is a reason as well.

Edited by herky

When I try to open the franchise save with it, a message appears and says I don't have the licence to open it. I am using the free version so perhaps that's it?

The franchise save is in FXG format. Not sure if that is a reason as well.

Yeah you need one of the paid versions.