2K13 (1983) Chicago White Sox Throwbacks

dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 2K13 (1983) Chicago White Sox Throwbacks

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 14 May 2013

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

*1983 Chicago White Sox Throwbacks*

I saw LouisvilleLipp’s request and decided to post these White Sox throwback uniforms which they are wearing on Sundays this season. The throwback uniforms that are in MLB 2K12 by default are technically the 1985 models. I edited these back in March and added the modern MLB logo on the back of the jersey…however I didn’t get around to adding the correct 1983 All-Star Game patch until today.

I’m temporarily working from a laptop that can’t run the game effectively, so you’ll see screenshots of the uniform with no patches until I can put up updated screenshots.

This uniform will replace the White Sox Classic_1 uniform and I have included the correct color.TXT file to import with the included Roster Editor.

Enjoy!!

-Dennis

http://youtu.be/2smV4JJuauk

Click here to download this file

Wow, cool.. I noticed the Sox wearing them on Sunday night baseball this past weekend -- SO much better than those weird red uniforms they wore last year. Thanks for making them. As a baseball fan who grew up in the 70s and 80s, these bring back a lot of memories.

Yeah thanks...I think it's neat idea that the White Sox have been wearing these "Anniversary Uniforms" in the past couple of years. Last year they were commemorating the 1972 season with those red uniforms and this year they are celebrating 30 years since they hosted the All-Star Game in old Comiskey Park.