Can't Exit Using Wudls Rosters

Smuggly

• 3 months later...

I know this is an old post but I am having the same problem and would really appreciate some advice. When I load the roster and go back to the home menu it just freezes. I tried loading the roster and then starting a franchise and everything was fine until i go back to the main menu. I was thinking that it might be a problem with not having the 1.2 patch? I have the Gamestop Digital version and I have not found a patch for that version. I sent in a ticket to Gamestop 2 weeks ago, But no reply. Does anybody know if this problem is due to having an unpatched game? Or possibly something else?

Yeah I had the same issue when that roster was first released. From what I recall, it's an issue that's tied to the schedule and the placement of the Astros in the American League for 2013. The solution is to load your roster but DO NOT go back to "HOME". Simply move to the "GAME MODES" and choose exhibition game, season game, franchise, whatever...and it should work fine. If you do go to "HOME" it will freeze like you described.