Getting Rid Of A Url Address In Windows Explorer

Yankee4Life

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me out with this. It is probably an easy fix for some of you but it has got me stumped. If you take a look at the enclosed screen grab you will see some addresses in my Windows explorer file manager. Now I hardly ever use this file manager but recently there was a change in it that I didn't want. Take a look at the circled website in there. It is a website that has baseball photographs of an old ballpark called Silver Stadium and I went there to get photos for my online gallery. Now I can't get rid of that web address in explorer. Does anyone know how to get rid of this? Thank you in advance.

Gary the unhappy computer user.

• 4 weeks later...

This finally got cleared up thanks to Dennis James who was juggling making new uniforms for four different mods at once or maybe he was making four different uniforms. I forget which.

He gave me a program called ATF Cleaner and it got rid of the explorer history as well as the Internet Explorer history. That's fine because I never use Internet Explorer anyways.

Thank you Dennis!

cool. in explorer i have it delete my history and cookies every time i exit so i've never seen that happen. CCleaner was another tool i would have tried had i seen this post earlier.

I bet that would work too Homer. I'm kicking myself for not figuring this out on my own because I actually have CC Cleaner on a disk somewhere and I could have used that. But I used the one Dennis recommended and everything worked out well.